The following rules govern basic interaction within the Lineage II game and the L2Heaven website (including message boards). Please be aware that failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in the termination of your L2Heaven game account according to the L2Heaven User Agreement.
In addition to these rules of conduct, explicit rules affecting your account may be found in the L2Heaven User Agreement
- While playing Lineage II, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.
- You may not post or communicate any player's real world information (name, address, account name, etc.) through the Lineage II game or on the official Lineage II website.
- You may not use sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language.
- You may not post or link to any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive imagery or content.
- When communicating in Lineage II using Global Chat (server wide chat), you may not spam, flood, or make duplicate posts. For more information, please see the User Agreement section 4 (k).
- You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
- You may not modify any part of the Lineage II Client, Server, or any part of the official Lineage II website.
- You may not advertise the intent to or commit the act of buying, selling, trading, sharing, or transferring access to any Lineage II account.
- You may not advertise the intent to or commit the act of buying or selling items for cash or trading items from one server to another.
- You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated or illegal software while using the Lineage II game or website.
- You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in Lineage II or on the Official Website.
- You may not organize nor be a member of any pledges or groups within Lineage II that are based on or espouse any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hatemongering philosophies.
- You may not provide false information or intentionally hide any information when registering for your Lineage II account.
- You may not upload or transmit on Lineage II or the official Lineage II website any copyrighted content that you do not own all rights to without the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Lineage II.
- You will not exploit any bug in Lineage II and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Lineage II. Bugs should be promptly reported via 'Ask A Question' at http://help.ncsoft.com.
- You will not attempt to play Lineage II on any server that is not controlled or authorized by NCSOFT or its designees.
- You will not create, use, or provide any server emulator or other site where Lineage II may be played, and you will not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to Lineage II without the express written permission of NCSOFT.
- You may not use any third-party program (such as a "bot") in order to automate gameplay functions, including playing, chatting, interacting or gathering items within Lineage II. You may not assist, relay or store items for other players who are using these processes.